9.11.2010

Before and After Part Living/Dining Room

The main areas of the house are the living and dining rooms.  Not much to tell, they pretty much speak for themselves.

Living Room Before:
New paint, carpet, and trim...
After:
(note to self for next house, this looks cluttery)

Dining Room Before:
New paint, tore up carpet (yay original wood floor!), trim, and mouldings...
After:

And real quick, the final project I did was to tear up the carpet on the front porch and repaint it:
Before:
After:

Goodbye, little yellow house!

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

I seriously do not know how you do it, chica! You have made that house so adorable. Just stay, please?!

Team Tonagel said...

I seriously do not know how you do it, chica! You have made that house so adorable. Just stay, please?!

Team Tonagel said...

Oops sorry... got a little impatient there and clicked "Publish your comment" twice after it wouldn't publish my comment the first click. Hope you didn't get too excited when you saw that you had three new comments--they were all from me! Since I am rambling, are we seeing you this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...