9.06.2010

Before and After Kitchen and Bath

We have lived in our current house since December, and have made quite a few changes along the way.  This week, I'd like to show you what went down.
First, the kitchen and bathroom.
Before:
After:
We added an island with a bar, painted the cabinets, got a new(used) stove, new sink and faucet.  One thing I didn't get to was painting that green stripe at the top (was going to make it white).
We put in new track lighting...
And added cute shelving above the stove.  I was planning on painting it white also, but just didn't get to it.

Bathroom, before:
(unfortunately you can't see the lovely blue toilet with seashell seat, or the fake gold gilded mirror mounted so high I could only see down to my chin!  Also, the vanity is blue, the walls are blue, the floor is blue laminate, even the trim is blue!)

After:

Things were were only accomplished thanks to my Father-in-Law.  He does a truly amazing job with all the little, ehh, BIG projects we give him to do!
Next time: bedrooms!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...