3.16.2011

Reader Update: Early Mornings

I had the realization today that I have been posting "Reader Opinions" for your insights and suggestions in areas of my life....AND I have never let you know what I ended up deciding.
So we'll start at the beginning and work through the previous Reader Opinion Posts.

My first inquiry was about how to get my kids to sleep in later in the mornings.  You gave great ideas about possibly taking away a nap, pushing bedtime a little later, etc.
To tell you the truth, I don't really remember what happened to get them sleeping later.  But as of the time change this past weekend, I really like the way our schedule falls.  They wake up at 7:30 or 8 with the current time.  (Of course last week, this would have been 6:30 or 7.  Strange).
Christian goes to the bathroom by himself then comes into our room for help getting his shorts back on.  He is then told to go back to his room until his music alarm comes on, at which point he can go downstairs and turn the tv on (we have it set to PBS).  I then bring the girls down about 15 minutes later and the day begins!

Thanks for your opinions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...