8.30.2010

Puffer Computer Case

I was asked to make a computer case and messenger bag for some friends, and how could I resist? I decided to tackle the computer case first (build up my self esteem since I haven't sewn much over the last 6 months). She chose fabulous fabric, and I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. I based the design on the Colcasac Sleeve. The girl I made this for is going to school to become an architect (architects, builders, and engineers rate pretty high up my list of cool people). Doesn't this fabric lend itself beautifully to the architect in training?




Christian is staying with my parents this week. My goal for today and tomorrow is to finish the messenger bag. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...