10.19.2009

What a Weekend!

So Saturday was a stressful day--- but we're out of our house and into our apartment.  We don't have internet though, so I may be very bad at posting for the next 3 months.  But I want to make sure and post pics of our apartment so you can see where we are abiding... it's quite... quaint. :)
Right now I am in the student center at IWU, Simon is running around somewhere with Christian to give me some much needed alone time.  Does this count as a good alone-time activity?

Also, we had another doctor's appointment today: still heard 2 heartbeats! (yay!).  And over the weekend I suddenly grew into a pregnant woman.... yeah for looking pregnant!

Anyway, thanks for understanding the blog-funk, be back sometime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...