7.06.2011

"Becoming Minimalist"

Don't worry, the mower is off.
I just recommended the blog Becoming Minimalist to Simon, asking him to start reading it along with me.  I don't know why I waited so long.  It is probably one of the most thought-provoking blogs I read, and has honestly changed my view on life over the last few months.  I am constantly amazed at how much minimalism and the teachings of Jesus seem to coincide.  I'd highly recommend it to you as well:  Becoming Minimalist.

PS-- what are your thoughts on having an online garage sale?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Rachel, you should read the book Radical by David Platt. We just read it in our Sunday School class at church. He is a definite minimalist and has very interesting views when comparing modern day America to the teachings of Jesus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...